Milk Is Good For You!

Ramblings from the mind of your not-so-average average teenager.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pokeymanz

I've decided that Pokemon, similar to smoking, is an unhealthy addiction and people need to stop taking it so seriously. BUT I CAN'T STOP PLAYING. Damn you, you little pocket-sized (well, not really) monsters!

And I want to use a Luvdisc to see people's reactions, but it just sucks too much. I can justify some use out of other Pokemon that no one likes, but Luvdisc is just... eh, apparently.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Calix said…

    Pokemon is scary. I just cannot play it. It takes seemingly forever to level those fuckers up and that is time I would rather spend...I don't know. Doing something productive. Like making a hat out of used underwear.

    Maybe it's because I always use the cute ones. I don't know.

    And seriously, since when were they pocket sized. Those things are like fourteen feet tall on average these days, aren't they?!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Shino said…

    They say some of them are like seven feet tall but they're the size of a fucking skyscraper. I must not acquire skyscraper-sized pockets. D:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home