Milk Is Good For You!

Ramblings from the mind of your not-so-average average teenager.

Friday, March 21, 2008

I dun get it

So, I'm browsing through Wikipedia (which I so often do) looking up a movie I might see tonight, so eventually I go to IMDB because I follow every little link I see on Wikipedia. I'm scrolling through IMDB and go to the page for the movie "Cry_Wolf." I remembered the ads for it from a couple years ago and it was supposed to be about a bunch of kids who make up a killer to scare their schoolmates, but then the killer turns out to be real and starts killing them. Right?

No. (Spoilers ahead for this particular movie, fyi.) Apparently, it's all part of the other characters' elaborate plot to scare the new kid and get him sent to jail, but their plan was really part of this one chick's plan to cover up the fact she killed some other girl for having a relationship with a teacher - Bon Jovi, by the way - with whom she was having a relationship (the teacher, not the other girl, obviously). The new kid ends up shooting Bon Jovi in self-defense because he was supposed to be the killer or something, I don't know, but he's sent to jail anyway DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT WAS IN SELF-DEFENSE.

Now, I'm sure if I watched the movie it would make sense because they probably address this odd point, but reading the plot summary on Wikipedia does not help clear it up for me. I mean, really. The rest of them didn't mean to send the new kid to jail, just to get back at him for making them stay on school grounds for the weekend, but they don't feel bad that he's in jail even though he was only defending himself?

Oh, wait, the one chick probably made it look like the guy just shot Bon Jovi and not out of self-defense. That makes sense.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Calix said…

    Try watching the movie. It sounds so bad it might actually be kinda funny.... D:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home