Milk Is Good For You!

Ramblings from the mind of your not-so-average average teenager.

Monday, April 28, 2008

You know what this badass mother can do

I wished they had changed Kallen's name to Karen. It sounds so much more British.

Anyway, watched the first dubbed episode of Code Geass. The voices were pretty good (much better than on the trailer, thank God). I didn't hear enough of Suzaku to determine whether or not I'm disliking Yuri Lowenthal, but from what I heard it was fine. Bosch needs to step it up a little or else Lelouch is going to sound even weirder to me, but, I don't know, they did something to the trailers that made me think that Bosch was sucking it up as Lelouch. He was alright. I just don't really like Bosch in leading roles because every characters sounds way too similar for my liking. I don't know. The guy seems nice.

Oh, and Lloyd is just as kickass as usual. I forget who voices him, but I've heard the guy before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home